What is the Mifeprex pill?
Mifeprex is, also known as Mifepristone, is an abortion medication which is highly recommended worldwide. Mifeprex pill is also known as Generic RU486, belonging to the class of drugs called Antiprogestins and is commonly used to terminate an unplanned pregnancy.
How does Mifeprex function to terminate unplanned pregnancy?
Mifeprex stops a pregnancy hormone called progesterone. Progesterone is required for pregnancy conditions, thereby terminating the pregnancy.
Who can use Mifeprex?
Mifeprex can be used to terminate an early pregnancy, which is not more than 63 days (9 weeks) since your last menstruation cycle.
Note:- Mifeprex Pills should be used under proper consultation of a medical authority.
How to use Mifeprex?
Before consumption/usage of this medication, it is advised that the user may read the Mifeprex Medication Guide which states that you understand the risks and benefits of using this medicine.
Given below is the general procedure. However, it is advised that the user/patient should consult the medical authority about the dosage.
- On the first visit the patient has to take one dose of Mifeprex tablet. After that, four misoprostol tablets are to be taken at one time within 24 to 48 hours, post Mifeprex consumption for adequate treatment
- Consumption of Misoprostol will cause bleeding. Therefore, the user is recommended to keep sanitary pads with them during the procedure to relieve pain and cramping. In addition, you can ask your medical expert to suggest you with some painkillers.
- The user/patient may experience vaginal bleeding as the termination process starts within 2 to 24 hours after the intake of Misoprostol. It is recommended that the user should take complete rest after the intake of medication.
- At the 2nd visit, the doctor/medical authority will check to see if the termination was done successfully. If the termination was not successful, another misoprostol dosage must be given.
Note:- If 2nd dosage of Misoprostol is given, kindly follow up with the doctor within seven days.
How much dosage of Mifeprex is recommended?
You can Buy Mifeprex Online at 200 mg dosage. It is recommended that the user consults the doctor for dosage. Your general practitioner may recommend you with the proper dosage based on your pregnancy period.
What are the Mifeprex Side-effects observed after consumption of the abortion pill?
Some common side effects that you need to understand before you Buy Mifeprex Online are as follows;
- vaginal bleeding
The above side-effects are also commonly observed. However, if the user experiences severity, it is recommended that they inform the healthcare authority immediately.
Cramps and vaginal bleeding are some of the commonly observed side-effects experienced by many women during the termination of pregnancy.
There might be a possibility of bleeding for up to 30 days. However, if the user experiences a heavy vaginal bleeding, such as a full-size sanitary pad, gets soaked per hour for 2 hours in a row. In such a scenario, it is recommended that they inform the concerned healthcare official about the same.
If the user/patient experiences the below side-effects, they are requested to consult the doctor immediately.
- A fever greater than 100.4 degrees F (38 degrees C) that has been for more than 4 hours;
- Fast heartbeats;
- Unbearable pelvic pain or tenderness;
- No vaginal bleeding at all after taking Mifeprex.
Precautions to be taken before the consumption of medicine:-
- If you are using Mifeprex for other purposes like treating Cushing's syndrome, do not use it if you are pregnant. It may cause congenital disabilities in an unborn baby. It may lead to unsuccessful termination.
- Do not consume Mifeprex Pills if the pregnancy is more than 63 days.
- If the user/patient has an intrauterine device or IUD (it is advised that the IUD must be removed before consuming Mifeprex).
- If the user/patient has an ectopic pregnancy, these medicines shouldn't be consumed. The user should take the consultation of the medical authority.
- If the user/patient has a medical history of adrenaline failure or chronic adrenaline diseases, consult the doctor before the consumption of medication is advised.
- Suppose the user has a medical history of bleeding or blood-clotting disorder (example:- hemophilia). The concerned medical authority should be informed about it, and the user should proceed further accordingly.
- If the user/patient has a genetic enzyme disorder like porphyria, Genetic enzyme disorder has symptoms affecting the skin or nervous system.
- Suppose the user/patient is using a blood thinner such as warfarin. It is recommended that the user consult the doctor and proceed accordingly.
- If the user/patient is using steroid medications for an extended period. It is advised that the user consult the medical authority before taking this medication.
- If the user/patient is allergic to prostaglandins, refrain from consuming this medication. Consume only on the doctor's advice as this medication belongs to the anti progestational steroids class of medication.
- If the user/patient is suffering from kidney problems, kindly inform the doctor.
- It is recommended that the user/patient avoid Grapefruit and grapefruit juice after the intake of medication as grapes can make it harder for your body to metabolize Mifeprex.
Note:- It is advised that the user/patient informs the doctor about previous drug interactions to avoid medical mismatch reactions.
Where can I order Mifeprex online?
Mifeprex abortion pill is easily available online on our website on the basis of prescriptions recommended by a certified medical practitioner. In addition, it is available with various shipping methods such as fast shipping, overnight shipping, etc. Thus, you can buy Mifeprex online by visiting our website.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can the consumption of Mifeprex cause problems in the fertility of women?
No, Mifeprex will not cause infertility. The user/patient can become pregnant in the near future. If she wants to avoid unplanned pregnancy, she can use various other contraceptives.
What to do if the patient misses a dosage of Mifeprex?
Suppose the user/patient misses a single dose of Mifeprex Pills. It is advised that the user consult the medical authority about it.
What to do in case of an Mifeprex overdose?
In case of an Mifeprex overdose, the patient should be taken to a respected healthcare office immediately.